Render the page texture in your world or apply is as your UI.
Render a webpage to a texture and fully interact with it! Expedite your inventory manager, simplify your registration page, or build a UI at lightning speed!
- Render sites to 2D or 3D objects
- Transparent or opaque page background
- Embed HTML + assets in game
- Comprehensive 3D UI/HUD demo
- Context menus, alert/prompt/confirm/pw prompt
- Customizable design, no OS modals
- Control: url, back, reload, resize, etc.
- Mipmap-emulation shader: faster texture updates without sparkles
- Intercept new windows and create in-scene objects for them
- Minimalist JSON library
- <video> support for Chromium's open codecs (h.264/mp3 not licensed)
- Render SVGs
- Customize cursors
- Experimental support for Adobe Flash
- Page inspector
- Edit/delete cookies
- Customizable mouse/keyboard input
- Included: mouse click, FPS, or GUI
- Included: VR (HTC Vive and Oculus Touch tested on Windows)
- Included: World-space keyboard for VR
- Build files included automatically
- Set Chromium CLI flags
- Windows 32-bit Standalone (Mono)
- Windows 64-bit Standalone (Mono, il2cpp)
- OS X 64-bit Standalone (Mono, il2cpp)
- Linux 64-bit Standalone (experimental) (Mono)
(Unfortunately Android, iOS, UWP/HoloLens, other platforms, and the Mac App Store are not supported at this time. Further details. Wish for more.)
Check the readme for more details.