Render a webpage to a texture and fully interact with it! Expedite your inventory manager, simplify your registration page, or build a UI at lightning speed!
- Render sites to 2D or 3D objects
- Transparent or opaque page background
- Embed HTML + assets in game
- Comprehensive 3D UI/HUD demo
- Context menus, alert/prompt/confirm/pw prompt
- Customizable design, no OS modals
- Control: url, back, reload, resize, etc.
- Mipmap-emulation shader: faster texture updates without sparkles
- Intercept new windows and create in-scene objects for them
- Minimalist JSON library
- <video> support for Chromium's open
codecs (h.264/mp3 not licensed)
- Render SVGs
- Customize cursors
- Experimental support for Adobe Flash, page inspector
- Edit/delete cookies
- Customizable mouse/keyboard input
- Included: mouse click, FPS, or GUI
- Included: VR (HTC Vive and Oculus Touch tested on Windows)
- Included: World-space keyboard for VR
- Build files included automatically
- Set Chromium CLI flags
- Windows 32 & 64-bit Standalone
- OS X 64-bit Standalone
(Unfortunately Android, iOS, UWP/HoloLens, and other platforms are not supported at this time. Wish here.
Check the readme
for more details.
, used in web browsers, not UnityScript
, used in Unity Engine scripting. More